Term has started and whilst the instructors who are back in the classroom can clearly see who is present in their classes, for those who are teaching virtually it is not so easy to determine. Luckily for the instructors who are hosting their virtual classes in Zoom, an attendance report can be generated. This report will show you who was present in your virtual session and for how long.
Follow these simple steps to generate an attendance report in Zoom.
- Sign into the Zoom portal through PAWS.
- Click Reports on the left-hand side navigation, then click Usage.
- Enter the appropriate dates of the classes in question and click Search.
- Find the desired class and click the blue number of participants to pull up the report.
- The report generated will show various details.
- The report can be exported and opened in Excel.
This video explains how to generate an attendance report in Zoom.