By the end of this Learning Module you should be able to:
- Explore theatre from a historical perspective
- Identify changing traits from various points throughout history
- Identify changing attributes of stages from various points in theatre history
- Read through the Learning Material in this module and interact with the media as it is presented to you.
- Complete the Learning Activities listed within the module content
- View your classmates posts in Canvas Discussions.
Key Terms and Concepts
- Western Theatre
- Genre/Types of theatre
- Proscenium arch and stage
- Arena stage
- Thrust stage
- Studio theatre