By the end of this Learning Module you should be able to:
- Identify important major theatrical elements within a written play.
- Identify major themes, images, and key words to be used in a synopsis.
- Prepare an informed synopsis for a theatrical production based on your analysis.
- Read through the Learning Material in this module and interact with the media as it is presented to you.
- Complete the Learning Activities listed within the module content
- View your classmates posts in the Canvas Discussions.
Key Terms and Concepts