By the end of this Learning Module you should be able to:
- Analyze a live theatrical performance to identify major elements of a play review.
- Develop an informed response to a theatre performance.
- Read through the Learning Material in this module and interact with the media as it is presented to you.
- Complete the Learning Activities listed within the module content
- View your classmates posts in the Canvas Discussions.
Key Terms and Concepts
- play genre
- plot structure
- production style
- central idea/theme
- elements of design
- director's concept
- audience response