By the end of this Learning Module you should be able to:
- Explain the major elements of performance and how they contribute to or detract from bringing a story alive.
- Analyze a performance to identify important elements.
- Differentiate between the theatrical experiences of reading a play and seeing one performed.
- Read through the Learning Material in this module and interact with the media as it is presented to you.
- Complete the Learning Activities listed within the module content
- View your classmates posts in the Canvas Discussion Forums.
Key Terms and Concepts