DEU often uses platforms like WordPress, Pressbooks and other content management systems for building learning technology functions beyond the capabilities of a standard LMS. We tend to think of the LMS as a central learning hub where students can branch out from to access pockets of content across the world wide web. However, once unleashed into the vast sea of the internet students can, at times, lose focus and be set adrift. It would be nice if we could “wrap” these outside websites, news channels, homework systems etc. inside of Canvas in order to keep students within the walls of the LMS and on task. The Redirect Tool does just that, and we’ll show you how. Continue reading “Redirect Tool App in Canvas”
In This Issue:
- DEU Digest Welcome: Edtech Tips and Teaching with Technology
- How-To Best Organize Online Course Materials
- Weekly WebEx Drop-In: Organizing your online everything – Q&A
- Did you know… There are Templates, Samples and Checklists available?
- DEU Resource links and Contact
Continue reading “DEU Digest 001 – Getting Organized Online”