In this Issue: News and Updates to Kick Off 2023
- USask Open Textbooks Named to “Best of Pressbooks 2022”
- Linkedin Learning Subscription No Longer Available at USask
- Upcoming PD Opportunities with Perusall
- Emerging AI Technology: What Does it Mean for Education?
- Canvas Quick Tip: Link Validator
- DEU Support and Contact Information
Continue reading “DEU EdTech Quick Tips – Issue 74”
In this Issue: Last Minute Course Preparations
- Still need some support with your remote course development?
- Templates to help you hit the ground running
- Finding course resources at USask and beyond
- Important Reminders!
- Where will students find their courses? – Blackboard vs. Canvas
- Copyright considerations for your remote course
- For Canvas Users
- DEU support and contact information
Continue reading “DEU EdTech Quick Tips – Issue 18”
In this Issue: Selecting Course Materials
- How-to select learning materials
- Did you know… USask can help with course materials
- I’m Open: Using Open Educational Resources in your remote course
- Copyright considerations in your remote course
- DEU support and contact information.
Continue reading “DEU EdTech Quick Tips – Issue 5”